For the Media, It’s 2024 Already
Ink Stained Wretches • Jun 24, 2022
The media primary is underway as candidate profiles pop up everywhere, the NYT does a climate change doozy, and the wretches are flooded with Burger King mail.
- 00:25 - Introduction
- 02:29 - Front Page
- 34:02 - Obsessions
- 45:18 - Reader Mail
- 56:33 - Favorite Items of the Week
- Limited Liability Podcast
- NYT: Infighting Overshadow's Big Plans at The Washington Post
- Politico: Fifty Years After Watergate, A Generation of Frightened Editors
- WaPo: Floridians Give Desantis Points For His Covid Stance. Will it Hold?
- New Yorker: Can Ron DeSantis Displace Donald Trump as the G.O.P.’s Combatant-in-Chief?
- WaPo: USA Today Removes 23 Articles, Says Reporter Fabricated Sources
- Vice: White Nationalists Want to Reclaim Nature as a Safe Space for Racists
- NYT: Republicans Drive to Tilt Courts Against Climate Action Reaches a Crucial Moment
- Reason: Are a Majority of D.C. Circuit Judges Republican Appointees? NYT Thinks So
- The Hostile Media Phenomenon: Biased Perception and Perceptions of Media Bias in Coverage of the Beirut Massacre
- WSJ: One Grocer Wanted to Give Up Plastic. It Got Rotting Bananas Instead.
- Poynter: Pairing College Journalism Students With News Outlets May Be Key to Solving the Local News Crisis, Researchers Suspect