The Washington Post says the line of questioning facing Supreme Court nominee Ketanji Brown Jackson is worse than the inquiries Justice Brett Kavanaugh endured during his nomination. Mary Katharine and Vic aren't so sure. Russia's invasion of Ukraine stalls, gains are now racist, and our ever-so-grateful hosts read some rave reviews from the Hammerheads!
- 00:12 - Segment: Welcome to the Show
- 10:25 - Segment: The News You Need to Know
- 10:44 - Russia's Ukraine invasion stalls
- 16:51 - Updates on Senate hearings for Supreme Court nominee Ketanji Brown Jackson
- 19:00 - The Washington Post says senators have treated Brown Jackson far worse that Justice Brett Kavanaugh, who was accused without evidence of committing gang rape
- 30:34 - Justice Clarence Thomas hospitalized with infection
- 31:28 - An update on masking guidance
- 40:33 - Gains are racist? An MSNBC opinion writer asks...