And do they have a show for you! The New York Times, after a year and a half, finally gives credibility to the Hunter Biden laptop story; confirmation hearings begin for Supreme Court nominee Ketanji Brown Jackson; and some states temporarily eliminate gas taxes to help drivers face skyrocketing prices at the pump.
- 00:12 - Segment: Welcome to the Show
- 06:58 - Segment: The News You Need to Know
- 08:38 - The New York Times confirms the legitimacy of Hunter Biden's laptop and emails
- 21:00 - Supreme Court nominee Ketanji Brown Jackson faces Senate hearing
- 35:44 - Drivers in some states could see some relief, as legislatures move to temporarily remove gas taxes
- 39:43 - Democrats change their tunes on masks and other coronavirus mitigation strategies
- 43:58 - Harris notes the significance of the "passage of time" at a reading event in Louisiana