The Department of Homeland Security paused its misinformation board after videos surface of Nina Jankowicz, the woman they tapped to lead the group, discussing topics she believed were misinformation—like the Hunter Biden laptop story. Netflix tells woke employees to kick rocks if they can't work on content with which they disagree, the New York Times gives us a great "So It Can Be Told" segment, and Mary Katharine gives a shoutout to a heroic dog.
- 00:12 - Segment: Welcome to the Show
- 10:54 - Segment: The News You Need to Know
- 10:58 - The Department of Homeland Security’s Disinformation Board collapses after Nina Jankowicz’s odd internet videos surface
- 19:57 - Segment: Now It Can Be Told
- 20:00 - The New York Times reports on declining enrollment in public schools
- 28:18 - Netflix tells woke employees to leave if they can’t work on shows with which they disagree
- 36:38 - Belgian Malinois saves its owner from a mountain lion attack