Supreme Court Justices who voted in favor of abortion restrictions get a house call they didn’t ask for from dozens of rowdy pro-choice protestors. While the Boston’s mask mandate dropped two months ago, Boston Public Schools continues to require students to mask up. An update on Ukraine, and Alabama murderer manhunt draws to a close, and Mary Katharine gets a funny "fact check."
- 00:12 - Segment: Welcome to the Show
- 06:08 - Segment: The News You Need to Know
- 06:16 - Pro-choice protestors target Supreme Court justices at their residences
- 18:04 - Boston schools continue to require students to mask up, two months after the city drops indoor mask mandates
- 23:50 - An update on Ukraine
- 28:39 - Alabama murderer manhunt comes to a close