Four Canadian provinces announce they’ll drop pandemic restrictions—and parliamentarians across the isle give Prime Minister Justin Trudeau a not-so-polite Canadian shellacking. Mary Katharine and Vic dive into the case of West Elm Caleb and ask if he's really the monster social media has made him out to be. Last, but certainly not least, we address Adidas's titillating advertisement—link NOT included in show notes.
- 00:12 - Segment: Welcome to the Show
- 06:41 - Segment: The News You Need to Know
- 07:29 - Vaccine mandate protests continue in Canada, and four provinces announce they’ll drop restrictions
- 15:21 - Purveyor of “trauma” West Elm Caleb, and the New York Times asks a great question
- 25:44 - Several democratic-led states drop mask mandates, and the White House and health experts change their mind on the Centers for Disease Control’s face covering guidance
- 38:00 - Adidas tweets boob grid (perhaps out of a medical textbook?) to advertise sports bra line
New York Times article, If Everything is ‘Trauma,’ Is Anything?