Empty Shelves Full of Gender-Neutral Toys
Getting Hammered • Oct 13, 2021
Gender-neutral children's toys, empty shelves, and child actors working for the Vice President. The inaugural episode has arrived. Let's get hammered.
- 00:07 - Segment: Welcome to the Show
- 03:28 - Segment: The News You Need to Know
- 03:30 - Southwest's massive flight cancellation
- 9:00 - Supply chains interrupted
- 13:13 - Vice President Kamala Harris's cringey NASA promotion video, featuring child actors
- 18:00 - Legos commits to ridding itself of "gender bias"
- 22:11 - Gov. Gavin Newsom to require stores to have "gender-neutral" toy sections
- 24:37 - Big loss for Alabama (and the family of Texas A&M kicker Seth Small goes wild!)
- 28:34 - Leftist activist ice cream makers Ben and Jerry answer (or not) why they still sell in Israel
- 32:37 - Segment: Hosts in the Hot Seat